Monday, February 8, 2010

Stuffed Pancakes

I got this off a blog that I follow called the Rockstar Diaries. Its a really fun blog and I love a lot of the stuff she does. This is one of her favorites...again, not so healthy.

1 Tablespoon butter
1/2 C Milk
1/2 C Flour
2 Eggs
1/2 tsp Vanilla
dash of Salt
dash of Cinnamon

1. Melt butter in pan in oven while it is preheating.
2. Whisk all ingredients together in bowl, pour into pan w/ melted butter and move to oven.
3. Bake at 425 degrees for 10 - 12 minutes or until the pancake has risen and is firm.

Serve right away (it will start to puff down, that's ok) with fruit, syrup, powdered sugar... whatever you want!

I'll be trying it this weekend so we'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. Michelle- my mom used to make this all the time. My favorite way to eat it is topped with applesauce. Try it when you make it this weekend- it's delicious!

    ReplyDelete