Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fresh Salsa

Ingredients:
7-10 Roma tomatoes
3-4 of the big round tomatoes (I don't know what they are called)
Red onion
White onion
Jalapeno
Cilantro
Salt
Pepper
Brown sugar
Liquid smoke
Garlic
Lime juice

Directions:
Cut up your tomatoes and put them into a big bowl. Cut up your onions (I only use 1/4-1/2 of each onion), jalapeno (I use half with the seeds), tear up cilantro and mix it all together. Add some salt, pepper, brown sugar (not very much), liquid smoke (if you like a slight smokey flavor), garlic (if you like garlic), and lime juice. Mix it all up and get ready to enjoy some awesome salsa!

**This is just what we use. Add any ingredients you want. I never measure anything either, I just kind of guess and then have Derek taste it. He tells me if it needs anything else or more of anything. Not a very scientific way to do it but that is just less dishes I have to clean up and wash at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment