Friday, February 19, 2010

Salsa Chicken Salad

Salsa chicken salad

This is super super easy and my favorite!!!!! I can not wait to make it for dinner tonight!

THE CHICKEN
1 24 ounce bottle of Pace Picante Sauce (I like medium ,the sisters and mom like mild)
2 or 3 boneless skinless chicken breast
Crock pot

THE SALAD
1 bag romaine lettuce
shredded fiesta blend cheese
1 large tomato
1 large green pepper
1 small can black olive
1 avocado
1 cucumber
mushrooms
lemon juice
1 bag hint of lime chips

OPTIONAL
sour cream
salsa
guacamole
salad dressing

Directions
put chicken and picante sauce in crockpot and let cook all day. I am the impatient type so I cook on high for about 4 hours. Pull chicken out and shred than put back in picante sauce

Toss in salad bowl all vegetables,lemon juice and lettuce (I love my salad bowl!! Thanks Casey and Kristi)

In bowl place first hint of lime chips, second salad, third chicken, top with cheese

Make it the way you like !! I am a no cheese girl, Michelle likes hers with cheese and salad dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment