Saturday, January 16, 2010

tin foil dinners that non campers can enjoy

I love tine foil dinners but I do not love to camp! I was excited when my neighbor Kassie(aka super woman that knows everything) told me that I can make them at home.
They are sooooo easy and have no clean up!!

you need
Meat of choice-I use chicken
creme of chicken soup
frozen veggies I like the California mix
an onion
potatoes I like to use the red ones for this
McComicks grill mates-Montreal Steak seasoning(this seasoning is amazing and is a must have)
cooking spray
tin foil

Make an individual dinner for each person. Let the kids help to add to the fun

tear off a large piece of tin foil
spray with cooking spray
chop and add chicken
chop and add onion
add some veggies
chop and add potatoes
add a couple table spoons of creme of chicken soup
sprinkle or shake on fabulous seasoning

fold up tin foil like a present make sure it is sealed tight at the ends but has some breathing room in the middle

throw on the grill or bake at 420 for about 20 to 30 minutes until the meat is cooked through and veggies and potatoes are tender

This is a do what you want with recipe. You can add or take out anything to personalize it for your own taste buds! The only thing I highly recommend is the seasoning!! Yes it's that good.

This meal goes great with rolls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment