Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ok, here is my first entry. I decided that since everyone uses this recipe anyway, I would start here so you all have a written copy. It is really not 'my' recipe, I not even sure where I got it, but I love it and we use it all the time.

Pizza Dough - makes enough for one large pizza

Mix
1 cup plus 2 tablespoons warm water
2 1/2 teaspoons regular active dry yeast (or one package)
1 tablespoon sugar

Add
2 tablespoons oil

Mix Into

3 cups flour
1 tsp salt

Spread on the pizza pan, let it sit for a minute and then spread it a little more, forming a crust
Add sauce, cheese and all your favorite toppings. Bake for 15-30 minutes at 375 degrees. Keep an eye on it-its done when the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. This is the best pizza dough recipe!! We all use it and love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Mom you made your first blog post. You are so technologically advanced.

    ReplyDelete