Thursday, January 14, 2010

Oreo Cookies

Okay, so everyone has posted awesome recipes so far and Casey and I can't wait to try them. Since I am brand new to this whole blogging thing, I am going to go with a Casey and Kristi classic for this first post. Here goes...

Cookies:
2 Devil's Food cakes mixes
1 1/2 cup shortening
4 eggs
Mix well and roll into small balls
Bake on ungreased cookie sheet at 350 degrees for about 9 minutes

Filling:
2 3/4 cup powdered sugar
1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
1/4 cup butter
1 Tbs. vanilla
Mix until smooth
Press 2 cookies together with filling between and enjoy!

Warning! Don't anybody actually make these cookies unless you are giving them away because you will definitely eat them and ruin your New Year's resolution!

2 comments:

  1. I loooove these! and yes, they are very dangerous but oh so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I love these cookies. Maybe I should not say yay because these could be evil.

    ReplyDelete