Saturday, May 8, 2010

Cherry Berry Smoothies

Here is a smoothy recipe for Casey and Kristi to give Ashlynn after a nice hot Texas day. Maybe it will decide to be hot in Utah soon and I can make it for my girls also.

Ingredients

1-1/2 cups unsweetened apple juice
1 cup frozen unsweetened rasberries
1 cup frozen pitted dark sweet cherries
1-1/2 cups rasberry sherbert

In a blender, combine the juice and fruit. Add sherbert; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses and serve immediatetly

1 comment:

  1. Oh man I can't wait to try your awesome smoothie recipes! We think it's hot and humid here but nobody else seems to think so yet. I'm nervous for Summer but the smoothies will help! Plus I'm excited that I finally figured out my login info so I can post comments now.

    ReplyDelete