Friday, April 30, 2010

Super easy chicken chili

I posted a chicken chili recipe way back in January. It had a lot of ingredients and although it was fairly easy to make still took some time. This new one I made last night was so easy only has a few ingredients and was really good! I evan got Ellie and Tanner to eat it with only a small amount of bribing.

2 jars 16 oz picante sauce
2 cans rinsed and drained nothern beans
4 cups cooked and cubed chicken breast
1-2 tsp gound cumin

Put all ingredients in a large pot. Bring to boil, lower heat, cover and let simmer for 20 minutes. The girls had fun topping theirs with cheese. For me I added a ton of veggies...mushrooms,green peppers, tomatoes, white onion,and cilantro.

We ate it with a loaf of french bread, but chips would be good also.

No comments:

Post a Comment