Tuesday, April 27, 2010

BBQ Chicken Wraps

Sorry for being late, yesterday was a weird day. Anyway, the other day I was at the grocery store and noticed some spinach tortillas. I thought I would try them, and they were really delicious. This isn't a precise recipe, but here's what I did.

I took 2 chicken breasts, cut them up into cubes and grilled them.When the chicken was cooked I poured in some BBQ sauce and let it simmer for a minute.
Next I took the tortilla, put some sour cream, olives, tomatoes, and lettuce like a burrito. Added the chicken and some cheese and a tiny tiny bit of ranch. Andy had more ranch than me.
Then I wrapped it up and ate it! It was delicious with baked chips and cottage cheese.

I was surprised at how great they turned out, and we will be making them again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment