Thursday, April 8, 2010

Rainbow Jello


Okay, with all the moving that's been going on I've really been struggling keeping track of my days and I'm sorry for missing the last couple of weeks. Now that the move is over I am back in the saddle again with recipes. This is a fun recipe that I like to make for Easter.

Ingredients:
1 3-oz. box Jello of each:
Grape
Blueberry
Lime
Lemon
Orange
Strawberry

*You can substitute any of the jello flavors, the important thing is to have all the colors of the rainbow.

1 24-oz. sour cream

Cool whip (I like whipped cream better)

Directions:

Dissolve package of grape Jello in 1 c. boiling water. Divide mixture in half. Add 3 T. cold water to one half. Mix and pour into 9 x 13-inch baking dish and chill until firm. Meanwhile, add 1/3 c. sour cream to other half of Jello. Set aside until first layer is set. Pour this mixture over chilled Jello layer and chill until set. Start with grape and continue the same steps using each flavor of Jello in the order listed above. Top with Cool Whip and open wide!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment