Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Banana Bread

Remove Formatting from selection
This sounds good so I'm putting it on here
3 medium smashed bananas

1/2 c. margarine or butter, softened
1 c. sugar

1/2 tsp. salt

1 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs

1 1/2 tsp. baking powder

1 3/4 c. flour

Preheat oven to 350-375 depending on elevation (350 for high elevation). Grease and flour bread pan. Mix margarine (or butter) and sugar until smooth. Add egg, salt, vanilla, baking powder and mix well. Stir in bananas. Mix in flour and pour into bread pan. Bake for one hour. Makes one loaf.

P.S. I vote that MaryAnne or Sarah should make this so that i can eat some :)



2 comments:

  1. Bring me bananas and I will make it. I like banana bread but don't expect it to have any nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love banana bread but you know if I make I will probably use applesauce instead of butter:)

    ReplyDelete