Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sweet and Sour Meatballs

Sorry about the lack of posting my recipe lately. WE MOVED!! Yay! I love our new house but it has kept me pretty busy. Now that things are settling down I can be more consistent.

(I have made these and they are good)

Ingredients:
1 lb hamburger or turkey burger
1/2 C rolled oats
1 egg
1/3 C finely chopped onions
1/2 tsp. Salt
Few grains of pepper
3/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/3 C milk

Directions:
*Combine all ingredients, mix well.
*Form into balls
*Place in casserole dish single layer
*Cover with sauce
*Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour

Sauce:
1/2 C brown sugar
1/4 C vinegar
1/8 C barbecue sauce
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce

Directions:
*Combine all ingredients and blend thoroughly
*Heat and pour over meatballs

No comments:

Post a Comment